ODME Solutions, LLC provides diversified technical, management and financial services to government, commercial and nonprofit customers. ODME prides itself on the provision of innovative, effective and efficient solutions to complex problems. It is based in San Diego and is a disadvantaged, minority, woman-owned small business (SBD, EDWOSB, MWOSB, and MBE).
ODME Solutions, LLC was founded by Manohack Mannie Keeton. Mannie is a first-generation Laotian American who was forced to flee Laos with her family when the Communists overran the country in 1975. As the daughter of a Laotian Royal Army Colonel and former U.S. Special Agent, she has a deep respect for the military and a love for the freedoms and opportunities provided in the United States.
Mannie spent most of the last ten years as a Department of Defense (DoD) contractor providing support to the federal government. For several years, she worked on site at Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR/PEO C4I). From these experiences, she came to appreciate the unique requirements and nuances involved with managing government acquisition programs, and she started her own company to better serve them.
When Mannie founded ODME Solutions, she named it for the Laotian word odomee, pronounced “oh-da-mee,” which means innovative, effective and efficient. The name is a testament to her heritage as well as an encapsulated mission statement for the company. Every day, ODME Solutions strives to deliver innovative, effective solutions to its clients through best practices and efficiencies developed by Mannie and her team over many years of experience.
Mannie holds a Masters in Business Administration and is fluent in three languages. She is a member of the San Diego chapters of ASIS International, the National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA), the Armed Forces Communications and Electronics Association (AFCEA), and Women in Defense.
Robert Mattox – Chief Technology Officer
Our Core Values
- Respect: We believe all individuals — team members, customers, partners, suppliers — are worthy of respect, and we recognize the importance of diversity.
- Integrity and Honesty: We employ the highest ethical standards, demonstrating honesty and fairness in every action that we take.
- Customer Service Excellence: We are dedicated to satisfying customer needs and honoring commitments that we have made to them.
- Teamwork, Motivation and Open Communication: Our team is supportive of each other’s efforts, recognizes and rewards on another’s achievements, and encourages everyone to openly share their opinions and views.
- Innovation: We strive innovate in everything we do, from products to processes.
- Balance: We are flexible, helping team members strike a healthy work and life balance.