Our engineers have over 20 years of experience supporting C4ISR system development and Integration. Our engineers have significant domain knowledge with a variety of C4ISR systems allowing our engineers to apply knowledge from across PEO C4I, allowing for true System of Systems (SoS) engineering.
Our expertise bridges the GAP between DOD systems to include:
- Distributed Common Ground System – Navy (DCGS-N)
- Global Command & Control System – Joint (GCCS-J)
- Global Command & Control System – Maritime (GCCS-M)
- Intelligence Carry-On Program (ICOP)
- Ship’s Signals Exploitation Equipment (SSEE)
- Ozone Widget Frame Work (OWF)
- Integrated Joint C2 Common User Interface (JC2CUI)
- Tactical Data Link (TDL)
- Image Product Library (IPL) and Information Store (iSToRE)
- Integrated Shipboard Network System (ISNS)
- Consolidated Afloat Networks and Enterprise Services (CANES).
- Theater Battle Management Core Systems (TBMCS)
- Intelligence Analysis System (IAS) Family of Systems (FoS)
- Radiant Mercury (RADMERC)