As an Analyst/Engineer/Scientist your tasks will include extensive experience in implementing hybrid data-centers, cloud data warehousing, and administering Cloudera Data Platform SDX and other technologies used on DOD data analytics stacks.
- Implement data center solutions encompassing building a design, environmental controls, physical security, power optimization and compliance with Federal standards (FISMA/FedRAMP/HIPPA).
- Responsible for migrating a multi data center architecture to a single data center and Hybrid cloud solution
- Design, build, and implement advanced data pipelines that bring together data from a range of sources. Make sure the data is accessible to data scientists, analysts, and other users via a variety of programming languages
- Carry out complex Big Data projects that collect, parse, manage, analyze, and visualize large data sets, providing insights that clients can act on across their customer-facing platforms
- Understand the challenges being addressed by an engagement and collaborate with team members and clients to deliver a technical solution that meets the unique needs of our clients
- Describe technical solutions to appropriate audiences by creating high-quality content
- Work with vendors to identify and procure hardware, licensing, and technical support.
- Design and implement a real-time monitoring capability to manage and report on all aspects the data center, including power, environmental controls, ancillary hardware concepts, OS, and various application stacks.
- Automate the deployment of operating system or server clusters, setting up the in-cluster networking, and multi-node Hadoop Cluster.
- Develop an automated build for a virtual cluster on Demand that could be deployed to AWS or bare metal HPC, which uses CloudFormation, Docker, Ansible, Terraform Vagrant, and Jenkins.