As a Cloud System Administrator Engineer you will provide support with building, deploying and maintaining cloud based systems. The work will include diagnostics, troubleshooting and automation activities for the system. The qualified candidate will work on a multi-disciplinary team in an Agile, fast-paced development environment within the Resilient Ground Systems group within the Space Systems organization.
- Responsible for the operation of cloud based services within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines.
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services, from inception and design, deployment, operation and refinement.
- Support system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning and readiness reviews of services before they are Generally Available (GA)
- Maintain services by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation
- Actively participate in and document incident response and root-cause analysis.
- Closely work with the DevSecOps teams to support development, deployment and maintenance of containerized applications and automate orchestration using Kubernetes.
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure
- Exprience with Cloud technologies such as Rancher, Kubernetes, Argo CD, Argo Workflow, Helm, Terraform, Jenkins, Chef, Service Mesh
- Experience troubleshooting issues
- Strong oral and written communication skills
|Clearance||Active Top Secret DoD Clearance|