The contract manager is the primary contact for on-site government civilian management personnel and will work closely with the government in order to ensure tasked deliverables are successfully completed by contract personnel in an efficient and optimal manner, contract staffing is targeted, sufficient, and optimally executed to meet mission requirements, and that any on-site issues are being effectively addressed in a timely manner.
- Supervise contract workers and work closely with customer, external vendors and advisors.
- Manage Staffing to meet IT and deliverable needs.
- Direct delivery of networks, development, and disaster recovery systems and processes.
- Follow, improve and streamline various IT Service Management models such as DevOps, ITIL, etc.
- Analyze customer requirements and lead efforts to improve IT processes using new products.
- Derive Solutions to manage business activities.
Minimum Required Experience:
- 10 years IT Management
- 15 years IT management experience
- IT related certifications such as, but not limited to:
- ITIL v3, CISSP/CISSA, CCSP, CompTIA Security+, PMP, etc.
- Project Management Professional certifications
- Military experience or experience working with or in support of DoD IT projects.
|Education||Bachelor's Degree in a related field preferred|
|Clearance||Active Secret DoD Clearance|