The Mid Cybersecurity Professional is responsible, with limited oversight from Senior Level Cybersecurity professionals, for maintaining and managing all aspects of a System’s ATO package while also having the ability to multi-task and lead assigned Cybersecurity related projects.
- Monitor scans and system tools for system changes and maintain inventories (hardware, software, ports / protocols) associated with the multiple system ATOs.
- Take a lead role in identifying hardening requirements for technologies used within an ATO package based on DoD and USMC guidance and communicate requirements to system owners and engineers.
- Assist in the management and tracking of Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms).
- Become fluent and efficient at operating the MCCAST tool and other Cybersecurity related tools (i.e. ACAS, Service Now).
- Follow established DoD, DoN, USMC, and Cybersecurity processes and standards and related guidance provided by management and Senior Cybersecurity professionals.
- Mentor Junior team members to ensure skills transfer for systems under this position’s oversight.
- Identify areas of improvement opportunities based on Cybersecurity trends and best practices, and present solutions to senior level members of the Cybersecurity team.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of current and emerging technologies, cybersecurity publications, and legislation.
Minimum Required Experience:
- 2+ years of experience working in a role focused on Cybersecurity and strong knowledge of the Risk Management Framework.
- Maintaining or actively pursuing a common Cybersecurity focused certification (CISM, CISSP, CISA, etc.) or higher-education Degree with focus on Cybersecurity.
|Clearance||Active Secret DoD Clearance|