The Senior Cybersecurity Professional is responsible for executing assigned work autonomously and professionally and maintaining ownership of tasks (which can include the same responsibilities as Mid and Junior team members) and Cybersecurity processes and controls.
- Monitor scans and system tools for system changes and maintain inventories (hardware, software, ports / protocols) associated with the multiple system ATOs.
- Act as a subject matter expert hardening requirements for technologies used on DoD and USMC guidance and communicate requirements to system owners and engineers.
- Oversee the management and progress of Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms) to include the communication of issues and concerns to management.
- Become fluent and efficient at operating the MCCAST tool and other Cybersecurity related tools (i.e. ACAS, Service Now).
- Act as a subject matter expert on DoD, DoN, USMC, and Cybersecurity processes and standards.
- Mentor team members to ensure skills transfer for systems under this position’s oversight.
- Identify areas of improvement opportunities based on Cybersecurity trends and best practices and drive efforts to prioritize and implement new processes.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of current and emerging technologies, cybersecurity publications, and legislation.
Minimum Required Experience:
- 5+ years of experience working in a role focused on Cybersecurity and the ability to act as a subject matter expert regarding the Risk Management Framework. Preferred, experience working under Cybersecurity role in the USMC and working knowledge of the MCCAST tool.
- Maintaining a common Cybersecurity focused certification (CISM, CISSP, CISA, etc.) or possessing higher-education Degree with focus on Cybersecurity.
|Clearance||Active Secret DoD Clearance|