As a DevOps Engineer you will will work on a multi-disciplinary team and provide hands-on technical support to integrate and containerize software tools capable of mission data processing into a DevOps pipeline. This engineer must have experience developing microservices for a cloud-based environment. Additionally the candidate must have strong experience using DevOps tools and processes.
- Proficient using DevSecOps tools such as Docker, Kubernetes (Rancher, Openshift, or equivalent), Jenkins, Ansible
- Experience with AWS. Including cloud-based infrastructure and administration.
- Experience writing scripts
- Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM environment
- Proactive attitude and the desire to be productive in a dynamic/collaborative environment
- Strong communication and written skills
|Job Category||Software Engineering|
|Education||Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline, and 4+ years of related experience|
|Clearance||Active Top Secret DoD Clearance|