As an Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for managing schedules and communications in a U.S. Navy program office.
- Prepare correspondence and interoffice communications for daily distribution and manage office mail functions
- Serve as point of contact for all Defense Travel System (DTS) related issues and coordinate all official travel plans
- Manage Action Items, gather inputs for data calls
- Provide advance meeting support to include: documenting and recording meeting minutes, coordination of meetings, drafting agendas, set up and operation of VTC equipment and other audio-visual equipment
- Provide Records Management Support: collecting, organizing, filing, and retrieving documentation; reviewing files to purge obsolete documents; preparing destruction certificates
- Experience with Management Internal Control Program (MICP)
- Maintain the organization chart, phone roster, emergency contacts list, and muster listing.
- Administer and maintain calendar, Plan and coordinate meetings, events, and ceremonies as required.
- Manage office supplies and equipment
- 2-8 years of work experience; preferably with DoD/Navy systems experience
- Experience using the Defense Travel System (DTS)
- Proficiency using the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to perform frequent internal and external customer interface including regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings.
|Education||Bachelor’s Degree, Associate’s Degree and 4 years of relevant work experience, or 6 years of relevant work experience.|
|Clearance||Active Secret DoD Clearance|