Job Title: Human Resource Analyst
Location: Washington, DC
Job Description: As a Human Resource Analyst (MID), you will plan and coordinate human resources activities of an organization (e.g., recruitment, onboarding, off boarding, etc.) to support the Government.
- Compile and maintain personnel records
- May provide expertise for other human resources areas (e.g. employee benefits, retirement, performance management, equal employment opportunity, etc.)
- Recommend, analyze, document manpower requirements
- Develop and maintain metrics and matrices
- Develop, update and maintain organizational charts
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and data mining skills
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Proficient in Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Experience with Government Tools to include Total Workforce Management System and Defense Civilian Personnel Data System a plus.
- 3+ years of work experience with Office of Personnel Management-related human resources experience
|Education||Bachelor’s Degree, Associates + 4 years of relevant work experience, 6+ years of relevant work experience.|
|Clearance||Active Secret DoD Clearance|