About ODME Solutions, LLC
We Engineer Solutions that Deliver Results. Fast, Effective, and Efficient
ODME Solutions, LLC., is a Government contractor that provides talented Subject Matter Expertise in Engineering Services, C4ISR Systems Integration, Testing & Evaluation, Software Engineering and Development, Cybersecurity and information Assurance, Risk Management, Network and Cloud Engineering, and Configuration Management.
ODME Solutions, LLC is currently seeking an Information Technology (IT) Program Manager to join our team and provide support to the Naval Sea Warfare Center (NSWC). The work location for this position is Norco, CA.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities for this position include:
Supervises project staff across various functional areas. Establishes and implements short- and long-range organizational goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures; monitors and evaluates program effectiveness; effects changes required for improvement. Participates in and/or facilitates various committees and integrated process improvement teams; serves on the project planning and policy-making committees. Designs and directs change management programs and activities to ensure smooth adoption of process and system changes; keeps clients apprised of the progress of project initiatives. Selects and directs the activities of subcontractors engaged in providing professional support to project activities. Develops integrated project plans, implementation schedules, and cost estimates for major, long-term projects; prepares and manages project budgets and performs periodic cost and productivity analyses. Communicates regularly with executive management and administration regarding the status of current project initiatives; obtains executive guidance and approval as required to advance initiatives. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned. Capable of thinking strategically to address issues and implement plans for major operational defense programs. Responsible for overall contract performance.
Minimum Basic Requirements for Skills, Experience, Education and Credentials include:
- US citizen with a minimum Secret government clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related fields
- Required (one of the following): Certified Program Management Professional (PMP); Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Certification (any level)
- Desired: ITIL v3/4 Foundation
- 10+ years of experience within Project and Program Management supporting a DoD organization
- 10+ years of experience delivering technology solutions and products for DoD clients
- 5+ years of experience managing Program of 5M+ in an Agile environment
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience managing personnel across various disciplines (e.g., cybersecurity, IT asset management, system administration, engineering, administrative, logistics, financial management, contracts management)
- Demonstrated experience managing cost, schedule, and performance to achieve Work Statement requirements (e.g., Statement of Work (SOW) and Performance Work Statement (PWS))
- Demonstrated experience working with U.S. senior military/government officials (e.g., Program Managers, GS-15 civilians, and O-6 field grade officers)
ODME Solutions, LLC shall, in its discretion, modify or adjust the position to meet ODME’s changing needs.
This job description is not a contract and may be adjusted as deemed appropriate in ODME’s sole discretion.