Perform software development activities as a member of an agile development team. This includes full range of design, implementation, and testing new features on our Navy Command and Control Systems. There are a range of opportunities for implementation server-side business logic, client web application and user interface (UI) development.
This position will include Operations Support that includes software integration and system testing. Positions will include travelling to customer sites to support the installation and integration of on prem solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a STEM Discipline (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics)
- Understanding of RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end services.
- Experience developing application services that read/transform/transmit heterogenous messages (e.g. XML, JSON, WCF, REST, TCP, etc.)
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Familiar with AWS, Docker, Kubernetes or OpenShit
- Proficiency with OSS development tools – git, JIRA, Jenkins
- Familiar with Agile and DevOps concepts and lifecycle
- Proficiency with DEVOPS development tools – git, JIRA, Jenkins, JFrog, Nexus
- Experience with server and/or database software and development tools such as JBOSS, NGINX, Apache, PostgreSQL, NoSQL.
- XMPP and ActiveMQ protocol experience
- Automated deployment leveraging ansible
- Automated testing using the Robot Framework test automation framework
|Job Category||Software Engineering|
|DoD Security Clearance||Secret or able to obtain|