As a Public Relations Analyst, you will promote or create an intended public image (brand/reputation) for individuals, groups, or organizations to support the Government.
- Write or recommend material for release to various communications media to support the Government
- Provide social media expertise
- Organize and schedule conferences and events
- Have experience with Associate Press (AP) journalistic writing style guidelines
- Knowledge and experience related to federal and local governance to properly implement and execute a public affairs program
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and data mining skills
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Excellent organizational, project management, and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Proficient in Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, TEAMS and Outlook
- Basic skills in Microsoft Publisher and web conferencing (e.g., Zoom and WebEx).
- 3-5 years of work experience with Public Affairs Office (PAO) experience
|Education||Bachelor’s Degree, Associates + 4 years of relevant work experience, 6+ years of relevant work experience.|
|Clearance||Active Secret DoD Clearance|