As a Senior Program Analyst your tasks will include strategic planning and analysis in surface force functions across the Surface Warfare Enterprise and the PESTONI pillars of Readiness.
- Provides support to the customer leads on specific Surface Warfare Enterprise Programs and Pillars.
- Analyzes surface force readiness to define issues and make recommendations for improvement using analytic models and processes.
- Eight years performing the full range of subject specific tasks in a complex and technically demanding project or task environment.
- Prior military experience as a Post Commander Command Commissioned Surface Warfare Officer, or comparable senior level DoD government experience.
- Senior analyst corporate experience in support of the Surface Navy is an acceptable substitute.
- Proficient in using SharePoint and Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Advanced level communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to analyze existing requirements and develop/refine SharePoint productivity solutions.
|Education||Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree in a related discipline from an accredited college or university. (In lieu of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, an Associate of Arts or Associate of Science degree and 20 years of experience OR high school diploma and 25 years of experience can be substituted.)|
|Clearance||Secret or ability to Obtain and Maintain DoD Secret|