As a Senior Software Development Engineer you will work on a multi-disciplinary team and provide hands-on technical support to integrate software tools capable of mission data processing into a Cloud environment. This engineer should have experience with developing microservices, preferably in a cloud-based environment such as AWS.
- Strong software architecture, design, and development experience using Java.
- Experience creating event-driven microservices using Java.
- Ability to innovate, evaluate and research new technologies while staying abreast of industry trends
- Motivated individual with strong problem-solving abilities
- Able to deliver in agile sprint cycles
- The ability to engage constructively with peers and technical lead to communicate the technical approach, trade-offs, and technical decisions
- Effective communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Highly motivated and able to work well in both team and solo settings
- Excellent team player who is willing to contribute in any capacity
|Job Category||Software Engineering|
|Education||Bachelor's Degree or higher in a computer related field|
|Clearance||Active Top Secret DoD Clearance|