We are seeking a professional and highly motivated engineer to work in a teaming environment and support Global Command and Control Systems-Maritime (GCCS-M) software. In this role, you will have the opportunity to provide engineering and technical support to the evolution and deployment of the program and potential follow-on systems to submarines.
- Integration and Test of GCCS-M Software – knowledge of GCCS-M Software and hardware architecture;
- Knowledge of laboratory and shipboard equipment and configurations (Submarine related); and
- Experience in the integration of GCCS-M and SubLAN/CANES hardware and software.
- Production of Delivery Media and Installation of GCCS-M Software – prior military experience proficient in TI/APB Combat Control interactions with GCCS-M;
- Knowledge of laboratory and shipboard equipment and configurations (Submarine related);
- Experience in installation of GCCS-M on SubLAN/CANES hardware and software; and
- Experience in installation of SHIPALTS, TEMPALTS, engineering change instructions/packages (ECI/ECP) and software updates
- Submarine Operations and Tactical Employment – Submarine operational and tactical experience and mission area knowledge; and
- Experience wit submarine weapon systems employment and development of related guidance.
|Job Category||Software Engineering, Systems Engineering|
|Education||High school diploma or GED equivalent|
|Clearance||Active DoD Secret preferred|