Sr. Cloud Software Engineers/Developers
ODME Solutions, LLC
We Engineer Solutions that Deliver Results. Fast, Effective, and Efficient.
About ODME Solutions, LLC
ODME Solutions, LLC., is a Government contractor that provides talented Subject Matter Expertise in Engineering Services, C4ISR Systems Integration, Testing & Evaluation, Software Engineering and Development, Cybersecurity and information Assurance, Risk Management, Network and Cloud Engineering, and Configuration Management.
ODME Solutions, LLC is currently seeking a Sr. Cloud Software Engineer to join our team and provide support to our customer located in San Diego, CA. As a Sr. Cloud Software Engineer you will provide support with building, deploying and maintaining cloud-based systems. The work will include diagnostics, troubleshooting and automation activities for the system. The qualified candidate will work on a multi-disciplinary team in an Agile, fast-paced development environment. Hybrid: Because this role involves a combination of collaborative/in-person and independent work, it will take the form of a hybrid work format, with time split between working onsite and remotely.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities for this position include:
- Expertise in Cloud architectures, operations and application deployment
- Domain knowledge of Terraform
- Domain knowledge of Ansible scripting with AWS
- Required familiarity with AWS GovCloud setting up a CI/CD pipeline
- Developing launch configurations for deployment into AWS GovCloud
- Experience with Cloud One integration
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure
Minimum Basic Requirements for Skills, Experience, Education and Credentials include:
- US citizen with a minimum Secret government clearance
- Bachelor or equivalent experience in related fields
- AWS Solutions Architect, DevOps Engineer and/or SysOps Administrator certifications
- Experience troubleshooting issues
- Strong oral and written communication skills
US Citizen with a Secret or TS Level Security Clearance Required
ODME Solutions, LLC shall, in its discretion, modify or adjust the position to meet ODME’s changing needs.
This job description is not a contract and may be adjusted as deemed appropriate in ODME’s sole discretion.