Sr. DevOps engineers responsible for development and maintenance of CI/CD pipelines. Provided expertise focused on improve development and release processes. Find opportunities for improvement to system stability, capacity, security, performance, and drive implementation of approved solutions.
Support customers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of DevOps technologies and practices. This includes integrating new development tools and infrastructure using DevSecOps security concepts. Work with application developers to implement CICD technologies such as AWS, OpenShift, Docker and Kubernetes. Implement authentication concepts such as IDAM, SSO, LDAP and PKI.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a STEM or IT Discipline
- 4 years’ experience developing Linux based infrastructure provisioning within AWS and On-Prem environments.
- 4 years’ experience in one or more scripting languages: Ansible, YAML, Python, BASH
- 3 years’ experience in building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines to test, release and deploy applications software and/or systems
- 3 years’ experience with these DevOps Tools: Jenkins, Maven, Terraform, Ansible, Git, Artifactory
- 3 years’ experience with cloud technologies such as OpenShift, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, KS8
- Familiar with Agile and DevOps concepts and lifecycle
- Experience with server and/or database software and development tools such as JBOSS, NGINX, Apache, PostgreSQL, NoSQL.
- Automated testing using the Robot Framework test automation framework
|Job Category||Systems Engineering|
|DoD Security Clearance||Secret or able to obtain|