ODME currently has a need for a Subject Matter Expert (SME) 2 to join our team in Charleston, SC. The SME provides DCGS-MC System-of-Systems (SoS) lifecycle support services to Naval Information Warfare Center (NIWC) Atlantic, to include research, development, production, and fielding of scalable, secure, interoperable, sustainable, and survivable Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Combat Systems, Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance (C5ISR), Information Operations (IO), and Enterprise Information Services (EIS) capabilities. Support also includes the development of new C5ISR and information technology (IT) capabilities, the maintenance and upgrade of existing C5ISR and IT capabilities, and the integration of existing hardware and software capabilities into a consolidated system baseline.
Personnel on this task will support NIWC Atlantic migration of select United States Marine Corps (USMC) Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) processing and exploitation capabilities into a single integrated hardware and software baseline. Personnel will provide support for end systems that deliver consist scalable and functional capabilities for providing All-Source and Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT) processing, exploitation, and dissemination capabilities to support USMC intelligence analysts across the Marine Air-Ground Task Force (MAGTF), with the goals of increasing the discoverability, accessibility, and comprehension of organic and internal ISR data through a scalable and standards-based system architecture.
- Perform software integration activities to deliver a single software baseline to meet Distributed Common Ground/Surface System – Marine Corps (DCGS-MC) requirements with an emphasis on system performance, interoperability, and maximization of testing solutions.
- Provide technical expertise supporting USMC, DoN, and DoD systems including:
- DCGS Integration Backbone (DIB)
- Global Command & Control System – Joint (GCCS-J)
- GCCS – Integrated Imagery and Intelligence (GCCS-I3)
- Integrated Broadcast Service (IBS) Embedded National Receiver (ENR)
- Support for enterprise initiatives includes:
- Defense Intelligence Information Enterprise (DI2E)
- Marine Corps Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Enterprise (MCISR-E)
- Provide expertise in installing, configuring, securing and maintaining Distributed Common Ground/Surface System – Marine Corps Geospatial / Tactical Exploitation Group (TEG) Intelligence government provided server hardware, networking equipment, and storage arrays using software and operating systems such as:
- Windows Server 2012 and 2016 Operating Systems
- Windows 10 Operating Systems
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 and 7 Operating Systems
- VMware ESXi hypervisors version 5.5 or greater
- VMware vCenter version 5.5 or greater
- Lightweight Directory Access Protocol and Active Directory
- Create and install system baseline images, implement software patches, create and maintain network switch configurations and configure large data storage arrays.
- Ten (10) years of hands-on experience with Navy or Marine Corps programs to include three (3) of the following four (4) areas:
- Systems Requirements
- Operational Requirements
- Test & Evaluation
- Recognized expert who has demonstrated industry and public service leadership in software development lifecycle activities.
|Education||Technical Training in Software Engineering, Computer Science, and/or Systems Administration|
|Clearance||Active Secret DoD Clearance|