About ODME Solutions, LLC
We Engineer Solutions that Deliver Results. Fast, Effective, and Efficient
ODME Solutions, LLC., is a Government contractor that provides talented Subject Matter Expertise in Engineering Services, C4ISR Systems Integration, Testing & Evaluation, Software Engineering and Development, Cybersecurity and Information Assurance, Risk Management, Network and Cloud Engineering, and Configuration Management.
ODME Solutions, LLC is currently seeking a Systems Administrator to join our team and provide support Distributed Common Ground Systems – Navy (DCGS-N). The work location for this position is North Charleston, SC.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities for this position include:
- Recognized expert who has demonstrated industry leadership and public service leadership in software development lifecycle activities
- Strongly prefer direct experience in Distributed Common Ground/Surface System Marine (DCGS-MC)
- Experience developing program management practices, risk management
- Experience following requirements and analysis management, systems analysis and control, system design
- Employing the latest security protocols for various operating systems/software
- Experience with developing scripts for software applications to enhance integration process/build and update various systems
- Experience setting up/maintaining computers/servers
- Identify integration opportunities between next generation infrastructure projects
- Define, maintain and drive the software configuration and integration plan with the main platform integrator
- Designing and developing software integration test specification according to platform software requirement and architecture
- Developing scripts and software applications to enhance integration process and/or build system
- Support Product Development Teams in the setup and execution of the product integration when projects are starting
- Testing the whole set of components spec on the target platforms
- Deploy the components on the integration environment
Minimum Basic Requirements for Skills, Experience, Education and Credentials include:
- US citizen with a minimum Secret government clearance.
- Ten (10) years of hands-on experience in Navy or Marine Corps programs to include three (3) of the following four (4) areas: Systems Requirements, Operational Requirements, Test & Evaluation, and Training.
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with STIGs
ODME Solutions, LLC shall, in its discretion, modify or adjust the position to meet ODME’s changing needs.
This job description is not a contract and may be adjusted as deemed appropriate in ODME’s sole discretion.