About ODME Solutions, LLC
ODME Solutions, LLC., is a Government contractor that provides talented Subject Matter Expertise in Engineering Services, C4ISR Systems Integration, Testing & Evaluation, Software Engineering and Development, Cybersecurity and information Assurance, Risk Management, Network and Cloud Engineering, and Configuration Management.
ODME Solutions, LLC is currently seeking a Software Engineer to join our team and provide support to our customer located in San Diego, CA. As a Software Engineer you will work on a multi-disciplinary team and provide hands-on technical support to integrate software tools capable of mission data processing into a Cloud environment. Additionally, the candidate must have strong experience using DevOps tools and processes. Hybrid: Because this role involves a combination of collaborative/in-person and independent work, it will take the form of a hybrid work format, with time split between working onsite and remotely.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities for this position include:
- Proficient using DevSecOps tools such as Docker, Kubernetes (Rancher, Openshift, or equivalent), Jenkins, Ansible
- Experience with AWS. Including cloud-based infrastructure and administration.
- Experience writing scripts
- Experience developing in Java and writing scripts
- Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM environment
Minimum Basic Requirements for Skills, Experience, Education and Credentials include:
- Bachelor or equivalent experience in related fields
- AWS Solutions Architect, DevOps Engineer and/or SysOps Administrator certifications
- Experience troubleshooting issues
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- U.S. Citizen with a Secret or TS Level Security Clearance Required
Mid Level: $80,000 – $115,000; Senior Level: $115,000 – $140,000
ODME Solutions, LLC shall, in its discretion, modify or adjust the position to meet ODME’s changing needs.
This job description is not a contract and may be adjusted as deemed appropriate in ODME’s sole discretion.