ODME engineers provided security engineering support to PMW120 in support of DCGS-N system C&A actives. We provided Cyber Security (CS) and Information Assurance (IA) support throughout the system accreditation process in efforts to achieve and maintain system Authorization to Operate (ATO). ODME personnel are Cybersecurity Workforce category, level IAT II and IAT III certified. Our engineers are NIWC PAC approved Designated and Authorized Transfer Agents (DTA/ATA).
In support of C&A activities, our engineers implemented DoD policies and security controls, and industry best practices in accordance with STIGs, SRGs and NIST SP 800-53. ODME provides support for quarterly Information Assurance Updates (IAU) development, installation and testing. This includes ensuring fielded systems security posture are consistent with security controls and assessment procedures required to maintain system ATO.
Certification and Accreditation
ODME supported the C&A of the DCGS-N program using DIARMF processes for Secret and Below Interoperability (SABI) and Top Secret and Below Interoperability (TSABI) accreditations.
Our efforts included a comprehensive DIARMF data package that included System Identification Profile (SIP), Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E) Plan, and a Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M).
Cross Domain Solutions
ODME Engineers provide SME support to PMW120 for Cross Domain Solutions (CDS) system requirements and significant knowledge of Multi-Level Security (MLS) systems. We provided engineering expertise in the design of cross domain capabilities and coordinate with stakeholders in PMW120, PMW150 and PMW160. We supported the Certification and Accreditation (C&A) of the DCGS-N program using DIARMF Top Secret and Below Interoperability (TSABI) accreditations.
Our Cybersecurity Expertise Includes:
- ACAS Compliance Monitoring & VRAM Reporting
- ACAS/Nessus/STIG Viewer Expertise
- Automated RMF Artifacts Generation
- Automated Controls Mapping
- Automated Security Testing
- AWS ATO Certification for C4ISR Systems
- Certification & Accreditation (C&A)
- Cloud Identity & Access Management
- Computer Network Defense
- Continuous Monitoring
- Customized Vulnerability Scanning
- Cybersecurity Engineering
- DIACAP Transit ion for SABI and TSABI
- IAVM Compliance Management
- Implementation of NIST 800 Controls
- Implementation of DoD 8500 Series
- Physical Configuration Audit (PCA)
- Policy Development
- RMF Package Development
- Security Architecture Engineering
- Security Requirements Analysis