Senior Software Development Engineer with DevOps Experience
ODME Solutions, LLC
We Engineer Solutions that Deliver Results. Fast, Effective, and Efficient.
As a Senior Software Development Engineer with DevOps Experience you will work on a multi-disciplinary team and provide hands-on technical support to integrate software tools capable of mission data processing into a Cloud environment. Additionally the candidate must have strong experience using DevOps tools and processes.
- Experience with cloud developing and hosting on AWS (preferred) or Azure
- Experience with cloud infrastructure tools such as Kubernetes, Rancher, ArgoCD, Argo Workflows, PCF/Tanzu, Helm
- Experience using DevSecOps tools such as GitLab, GitOps, Bitbucket, CI/CD Pipelines, Docker, Fortify, Sonarqube, Chef/Ansible, Terraform, Nexus, Jenkins
- Experience developing in Java and writing scripts
- Ability to innovate, evaluate and research new technologies while staying abreast of industry trends
- Motivated individual with strong problem-solving abilities
- Able to deliver in agile sprint cycles
- The ability to engage constructively with peers and technical lead to communicate the technical approach, trade-offs, and technical decisions
- Effective communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Highly motivated and able to work well in both team and solo settings
- Excellent team player who is willing to contribute in any capacity
Salary: $125,000 – $155,000
ODME Solutions, LLC shall, in its discretion, modify or adjust the position to meet ODME’s changing needs.
This job description is not a contract and may be adjusted as deemed appropriate in ODME’s sole discretion.